- It Is Mainly Used In Making Grade A Glutinous Rice (Sticky Rice) Rolls And Rice Balls
- It Also Contain More Moisture And Are Sticker Than Other Types Of Rice
- It Has Greater Stickiness When Cooked, And Firmer And Chewier Texture
- Country String: Thailand
- Short-grain rice contains a high percentage of starch when compared to other varieties, and this is why the grains are so sticky.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.