- japanese tempura flour tastes good, low on fat and can be consumed by the vegetarians
- the japanese choice tempura flour 150g international was added around
- tempura flour was introduced to japan in the mid-sixteenth century by early portuguese missionaries and traders
- tempura flour is the usual sushi menu choice for those averse to raw fish. both so and veggies can be served with tempura, meaning deep-fried in tempura batter
- Country string: Thailand
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.