- Jet Indigo Gabro Tumbled Stone 100 Grams Attractive Genuine A Grade Approx. 0.75" to 1 Inch Image is Reference
- Indigo Gabbro is a crystal mined in Madagascar and in different locations in Alaska. This stone has an incredible array of colors, from light indigo to black. Gabbro refers to a large group of dark igneous rock made of silicate that's rich in iron and magnesium.
- Indigo Gabbro instills strength, confidence and inner peace with its unique ability to keep us grounded while simultaneously opening up our Crown Chakra. A very protective stone, Indigo Gabbro has the ability to absorb, clear and transmute all harmful negative energy, including from sources of EMF.
- Crystal meanings, metaphysical and spiritual healing lore is lore for inspiration, folklore, reference, and entertainment only.
- When using tumbled stones and crystals in your environment, the easiest thing is to pick some stones that you feel drawn to and place them around your home and work area.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.