- Free 40 Page Booklet on Jet International Crystal Therapy The Chakra Stones are Amethyst, Turquoise, Lapis, Green Aventurine, Yellow Aventurine, Orange Jade & Red Jasper.
- The word Mer-Ka-Ba is made up of three smaller words: Mer, Ka and Ba. These words, as we are using them, come from ancient Egyptian. There are several pronunciations of Merkaba such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah. We generally pronounce the word with the emphasis on the second syllable: Mer-KA-ba. Others pronounce it with equal accent on each syllable such as: Mer-ka-ba.
- Mer refers to a specific kind of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th Dynasty following the reorientation of religions toward the worship of a one God of all creation. "Mer" was seen as two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space. These fields are generated when a person performs specific breathing patterns.
- The Merkaba is a counter-rotating field of light generated from the spinning of specific geometric forms that simultaneously affects one's spirit and body. It is a vehicle that can aid mind, body and spirit to access and experience other planes of reality or potentials of life. In fact, the Merkaba is even much more than this. Those who have taken the Flower of Life workshop and have learned the merkaba meditation have stated that they have learned more about themselves, connected
- The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning proper