- Jet Rhodonite 108 Beads Knotted Mala 8 mm Prayer Japa Necklace Gemstone Reiki Healing Crystal Semiprecious Strand Tassel Tibetan Buddhist Wealth Abundance Aum Karma Nirvana Rosary Meditation Handcrafted Jet International Crystal Therapy Booklet. Kindly note that since all our products are handcrafted, there always exists slight deviations in size, shape, color of the products compared to image shown here. However, the Healing Qualities & Metaphysical Properties are EXCELLENT.
- IMAGE IS JUST A REFERENCE Rhodonite is a stone of compassion, an emotional balancer that clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past, and that nurtures love. It stimulates, clears and activates the heart. Rhodonite grounds energy, balances yin-yang, and aids in achieving ones highest potential. It heals emotional shock and panic. Rhodonite aids in cases of emotional self-destruction, codependency and abuse. It encourages unselfish self-love and forgiveness.
- Mala beads are a string of beads used to count mantras (Sanskrit prayers) in sets of 27, 54 or 108 repetitions. The large meru (mountain) bead provides a starting and ending point on the mala for counting the repetitions. Mala beads are an ancient tool that was developed to keep the mind focused on the practice of meditation. Mala beads are seen in other cultures and religions and are also known as prayer beads, rosary beads and worry beads.
- Mala beads are typically made out of different materials, and the properties of the beads are said to have specific energetic effects. Different spiritual practices and religious traditions historically have used beads of a specific material. Mala is a Sanskrit word meaning garland. Japa means recitation, it is traditionally used as an adjective and combined to form Japa Mala (prayer beads for meditation). Japa mala was adopted into other languages as the use and popularity of prayer bead spread
- A mantra is fully empowered by becoming seated in the heart after 125,000 repetitions, achieving what is called Mantra Siddhi. A mantra is a word or series of words chanted aloud or silently to invoke spiritual qualities. Chanting is used as a spiritual tool in virtually every cultural and religious tradition. In the yogic tradition a mantra is a Sanskrit word that has special powers to transform consciousness, promote healing or fulfill desires.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.