- ????Maida Flour is often used as a coating for foods that are fried. Maida Flour-coated food develops a crisp, flavourful crust, and an interior that is tender and juicy.
- ???? It is also used for a wide range of other purposes, from thickening sauces to baking breads, cakes, pizzas and a whole range of flour based Indian and international sweets.
- ? Herb belonging to the cumin and parsley family, carom seeds (ajwain) are tiny, erect and oval-shaped with a sharp and penetrating taste
- ????Ajwain or Carom Seeds goes well with chutneys, raitas, snacks, chaats, vegetables, and in curries, and may be combined with turmeric, paprika, cumin, fennel, and coriander for a flavorsome masala.
- ???? Ajwain can helpful in treating kidney stones and other related disorders.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.