- Cardamom, also popularly known as Elaichi in India, considered as the queen of spices being the most flavored and most used spice in the kitchen. It's a common ingredient in Indian cuisine. The green pods, also known as true cardamom, have the characteristics most recognized as cardamom flavor having a herbal warmth like fragrance.
- Fresh stock.no presticide used chemical free
- Dried Green coloured cardamom is one of the most expensive spices by weight. However, since it has such a strong flavor a little goes a long way. It has the power to enliven a baked good, to provide a lush backbone to cup after cup of milky, sweet tea, and to temper heat with a mellow hint of something in bloom.
- Storage instructions: store in a cool, air tight and dry place
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.