- Jeera Sabut: is made from dry roasted cumin seeds. It forms a quintessential component of many cuisines like Indian, Indonesian, Mexican, Moroccan, Spanish, Tex-Mex, and Thai
- Taste Profile: the cumin seeds have an astringent and slightly sharp taste with spicy pungency. They smell fresh and sweet like caraway. They promise to offer same buttery and earthy richness to the food just like whole cumin seeds
- Health and Wellness: being rich in Vitamin E, this jeera spice seasoning may offer some anti-ageing properties. When consumed with lukewarm water, it might help in reducing body weight
- Cumin Seeds are one of the staple ingredients of curry powders and spice blends. They are usually used for savory recipes such as stews, meat, fish fry, and saut vegetables
- Product Specifications: The FSSAI Registered Spice is available in a sealed pack
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.