- Detoxifies the liver: the job of our liver is to create bile (which helps proteins in the body separate fats into unsaturated fats) and furthermore to channel and detoxify our blood. "The nutrients and supplements present in dandelions help in purifying and keeping up the correct working of our liver
- Certified organic - 100 % organic product!
- Filled With Antioxidants : Dandelion are loaded with strong antioxidants, which may clarify why this plant has such wide applications for wellbeing. Antioxidants are atoms that help kill or prevent the negative impacts of free radicals in your body.
- Good For Digestion: Dandelion tea can have numerous constructive outcomes on your stomach related framework. It improves craving and relieves stomach related illnesses.; Controls sugar: dandelion tea brings down degrees of glucose. It expels abundance sugar that is put away in the body because of its diuretic properties and aides in animating the creation of insulin from the pancreas.
- Shelf Life: 180 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 50 gm; Package Contents: 1 pure dandelion root tea (50 Gm); Storage Instructions: Need to be stored away from direct sunlight and in ambient temperature
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.