- Sesame seeds are minute, oval seeds with a nutty, sweet flavour and an amazing crunch. Depending upon the variety they are found in various colours like red, black, white. Black sesame seeds are slightly bitter than the white variety.
- Black Sesame Seeds Are Good Source of Fiber.
- Black Sesame Seeds Are Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- Preliminary research suggests that sesame seeds and their oil may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.