- It is great for gifting, Pairs well with tea, coffee and milk, Perfect snack, also great for on-the-go treats, No artificial colors or preservative.
- Daily consumption of saffron is recommended during pregnancy as it helps in digestion and controls mood swings. It strengthens the bones of the baby. Saffron as the king of spices.
- Our saffron is 100% pure and natural. It is harvested, naturally dried, packed and brought straight to you, allowing us to provide you fresh and high quality saffron.
- Saffron is needed for cooking dishes like Biryani and sweets/sweet dish like ice-cream, kesar pista kulfi, kheer, phirni, laddu etc. Pair it with dry fruits and prepare healthy beverages such as tea, Kahwa, Thandai. The recipe for kesar badam milk powder provided with our kesar can be used everyday by women, men and children.
- Saffron can be used in face packs to give a supple glowing skin. finest saffron from the fields of Kashmir. It is a natural product and hand harvested. Makes for the perfect exotic festive gift! One harvest and one source plantation from, Kashmir, India.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.