- Icing Sugar, also known as confectioner's sugar, is very fine powdered sugar. Because it dissolves almost instantly, it is generally used in dishes and recipes that don't require
- cooking, such as decorative icings, frostings, glazes, sauces, as well as in fruit juices, milk shakes, and candies. It is often lightly dusted onto a baked good to add light sweetness
- and subtle decoration. It is mixed with cornstarch to prevent caking, improve its flowing ability, and to keep it dry. Icing sugar can also be kept in an oversized shaker and served
- along with other breakfast condiments such as syrup, butter and cinnamon. Many people enjoy sprinkling confectioner's sugar over pancakes, french toast or waffles.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.