- Its glutinous properties makes it ideal for risotto and rice pudding soak for minimum 1 hour or ideally overnight.
- Antioxidants called anthocyanins Vitamins, minerals - rich in potassium and magnesium, high dietary fibre and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps reduce cholesterol, Bowel regulation also helps in relieve constipation.
- Rare natural compound 'cyanidin 3 glucoside' cuts body fat and balances blood sugar level.
- Wholesome and delicious.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.