- DRY LEAF : Oolong tea with voluminous bunch of robust copper brown leaves with golden tips with sweet crackling wood with an undertone of roasted nuts.
- INFUSION : Brown coloured crimpy whole leaves with bright copper serrations and a few buds in a mellow earthy sweetness of walnuts with a meadow-like freshness.
- LIQUOR : Clean and bright golden yellow liquor with a sweet floral warmth and a wholesome body of mild musky flavours that gives way to a fresh zest of sweet mangoes and peaches with nutty notions of walnuts for a rounded and complete finish.
- STEEPING INFO : Take 1 cup of water (180 ml). Heat it to 90-95C. Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water. Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.