- DRY LEAF : Evenly graded leaves in a dual shade of green dispersed with marigold yellow chunks of turmeric tubers resound in earthy woodsy notes of dry raddish with a spicy sweetness of ginger.
- INFUSION : Bright reflective cubes of carrot-coloured turmeric that sit amongst intricately veined soft leaves of green tea possess with potent vegetal notes of fresh mustard and horseradish and a warm earthiness of ginger rind.
- LIQUOR : A shiny pear yellow liquor with eluding orange blossoms and bits of sweet gingery and a subtle pungency rumbles into a brisk body with deep earthy-sweet flavours of ginger and turmeric, while a fragrant bouquet of orange blossoms and fresh herbs encircles the senses in pleasurable indulgence. The potency of vegetal horseradish and mustard hits with strong astringency but is subdued by elusive floral notes of neroli for a super clean finish.
- STEEPING INFO : Take 1 cup of water (180 ml). Heat it to 90-95C. Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water. Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- INGREDIENTS : Darjeeling Green tea with diced turmeric tubers
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.