- DRY LEAF : Darjeeling second flush tea with intricately rolled twig-like wiry leaves in a dark brown colour with toasty wafts of caramel and a piquant woody warmth.
- INFUSION : Furled wires gently open as a bright chocolate infusion with a warm sweetness of cookies with nutty almonds and a zest of raisins.
- LIQUOR : A neat and shiny tangerine liquor with a plummy perfumed subtlety of pollen and a satiny strong body with a prominence of musky melons and dry raisins encircles the mouth, while a woody nuttiness gives way to a wholesome fragrant finish of sweet honey.
- STEEPING INFO : Take 1 cup of water (180 ml). Heat it to 90-95C. Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water. Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.