- Kasoori Methi is tremendously beneficial for breastfeeding women; its regular use enhances milk production.
- Kasoori Methi is highly beneficial for treating poor liver functions and dyspepsia. It is also helpful in treating gastric problems and other intestinal issues
- Kasuri methi boasts of high soluble fibre content and acts as a laxative. When soluble fibres enter the intestine, they absorb water, thus growing larger in size.
- Used as a condiment for flavouring various curries and subzis.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.