Pisyu loon are a variety of colourful, flavoured salts traditionally found in Garhwal and surrounding regions within Uttarakhand. Literally translating to ‘ground salt’, these pahadi namaks are made by combining rock salt and fresh herbs and spices in a sil-batta, imparting unique colours and flavours. The salts are made in a variety of flavours familiar to the Indian palate, such as mint, coriander, turmeric, ginger, garlic, chili (both red and green) and many more seasonal herbs.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.