- Apricots are low in calories and fat while also an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- Apricots contain numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body from oxidative stress.
- Apricots are an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients protect your eyes against damage.
- Apricots are naturally high in antioxidants, which guard against environmental damage from sunlight, pollution, etc.
- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anaemia . This also contains copper that absorbs iron. Including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in haemoglobin production.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.