- From the lush forests of Central India. this 100% natural honey is filled with the richness of ripe jamun fruit and the earthiness of forest flora. Its treacle exquisite sweet herbal flavour is tempered with gentle bitterness making it great in marinades or salad dressings
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades
- Stir honey into coffee or tea. Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener
- Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.