- Mysterious and dark, this 100% natural honey collected from the holy forests of the Narmada is complex in taste & texture. Hints of mossy earth mixed with sweetness of tropical forest flora makes this honey a wonderful topping on yogurt or mixed in cold coffee.
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades
- Stir honey into coffee or tea. Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener
- Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.