- Inner bark of cinnamomum tree is grounded to make powder. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also it is known to improve the gut health and blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon powder is used in making breads like cinnamon rolls, morning buns; cookies, apple desserts, squashes, sweet potato pie and many more.
- Prepared from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree, with the only difference in the style for use, Cinnamon powder is the same as that of Cinnamon whole.
- Filled with the flavor of sweetness and wood, they resemble clove in spiciness. ORCO's Cinnamon powder is hand ground and free from any chemical fertilizers or pesticides which degrades the quality of the wood.
- They are loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory substances, and blood sugar lowering properties that can act as a wonderful medicinal substance along with a stunning spice.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.