- A very important Ayurveda herb is the Jamun, or Indian Black Berry (Eugenia jambolana). In Ayurveda, jamun is primarily used. It is particularly helpful in controlling blood sugar levels, among other things. Due to its high healing activity, Jamun helps manage skin-related issues such as skin allergy, rashes, and redness.
- As it's rich in iron, Jamun Juice is a natural blood purifier. It is a fruit low in calories and has many health benefits. Because of its high iron content, people suffering from anaemia should consume its seeds in their daily diet.
- There are different nutritional qualities in Jamun Juice(Indian blackberry). It has a great supply of calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and sodium, which are essential minerals. The juice has many advantages to offer for beauty and wellness.
- Jamun or the nutritious Indian blackberry drink with a special astringent flavour. An all-natural healer with no adverse reactions!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.