- Pahari Roots Red Rice is cultivated in a fresh & natural environment i.e, in the Hills of Meghalaya
- Our red rice is sourced directly from the farmer & has a pleasant aroma and unique earthy flavour
- Our rice is unpolished and has its natural colour. There is no artificial colouring, additives or any preservatives and is considered healthier than other rice varieties
- It has antioxidant properties & is rich in fiber & nutrients like Vitamin B, Iron, Calcium and Zinc that provides energy to the body
- Support sustainable farming with Pahari Roots
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.