- Gobindobhog rice is a short grained aromatic rice and is highly nutritious with an wonderful taste.
- Cultivated mostly in West Bengal in India. It is white & sticky having a sweet buttery flavour. Its strong and divine and you are bound to fall in love with the flavour instantly. Also known as JEERA RICE in some places
- A staple rice for Bengali, almost all the Bengali cuisines can be made with this rice. It is often served plain and steamed as an accompaniment with Bengali curries
- Thin and finest quality grains with a very nice and soft texture. Pearly white in color with a delicate texture.
- Very high in nutrients and low in gluten, fat and cholesterol. Free from any kind of polishing. Rich in fiber.