- Almondette Seed Organic/Chironji/Charoli are rich in protein content (20-30%) and have high oil content (40-50%), which is highly nutritious.
- Chironji or Charoli Kernels are also an essential part of making Masala Milk, Doodh-pak and other rich Milk-based beverages.
- The seeds are fresh and grown with minimum fertilizers. It is grown in villages in Chhattisgarh.
- The seeds are crushed to make masala and add it is added to the sweets like barfi.
- We source our food products directly from farmers. We provide higher income to farmers.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.