- ? Maize flour (makka) is made using the dried corn grain, which is milled into smooth, pale yellow colored flour
- ? Great in prevention of diseases like Alzheimers, diabetes, heart ailments, lowering hypertension and many others
- ? Maize flour, also called corn flour is highly rich in protein, dietary fibre and very low in fat
- ? Traditionally used to make corn tortillas, tamales and empanadas, Makki ki roti but it can also be used to make a pie shell or as a thickening agent for stews and chilli.
- ? Pramix : All Premium Quality Comes in Sealed Transparent Packet for Quality Assurance.