- PREMIER'S GUARANTEE OF PURITY: Our State-Of-The-Art Tea plant is the first in all of South-Asia that is specifically developed for the most efficient processing and cleaning of the impurities present in teas that are inconceivable to the human eye, giving our consumers the purest cup of Tea.
- TASTE AND BREW: Darjeeling tea is considered to be the best of the Black Teas by many gourmet tea connoisseurs. This Single Origin Pure Tea yields a thin-bodied, amber coloured liquor with a floral aroma cherished all over the world for its unique tinge of astringent characteristics and muscatel flavor.
- PRODUCT AND PACKAGING: A pack of 2 classic paper tea boxes containing a total of 50 teabags. Each box is overwrapped with transparent BOPP film. Each tea bag is hermetically sealed in individual sachets for preserving the freshness and flavor of the tea for prolonged periods of time. Ready to use paper tea bags with staple free string and tag.
- BREW HOT TEA: Put one teabag in a cup and add boiling water. Steep for the recommended duration of 2 to 3 minutes, or brew till your preferred strength.
- BREW ICED TEA: Prepare hot tea at double the strength and pour into a glass to refrigerate. Serve with ice cubes. Add chilled water if required.