- PREMIER'S GUARANTEE OF PURITY: Our State-Of-The-Art Tea plant is the first in all of South-Asia that is specifically developed for the most efficient processing and cleaning of the impurities present in teas from the tea gardens, giving our consumers the purest cup of Tea.
- TASTE AND BREW: A blend of the aromatic Indian spice flavours and the pure black tea. A tea that every Indian is bound to love. With the nostalgic taste of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and many more, this flavoured spice tea has a full bodied liquor and strong spicy aroma.
- PRODUCT AND PACKAGING: Classic paper tea box containing 25 teabags overwrapped with transparent BOPP film. Each tea bag is hermetically sealed in individual sachets for preserving the freshness and flavour of the tea for prolonged periods of time. Ready to use paper tea bags with staple free string and tag.
- BREW HOT TEA: Put one teabag in a cup and add boiling water. Steep for the recommended duration of 2 to 3 minutes, or brew till your preferred strength.
- BREW ICED TEA: Prepare hot tea at double the strength and pour into a glass to refrigerate. Serve with ice cubes. Add chilled water if required.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Can be taken straight or with milk and cream, additional sweetener such as honey or sugar can be added as per taste