- Healthy chips: lentil crisps make the perfect healthy snack. They have less fat than standard potato chips and boast 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fibre, and 12% iron; lentil crisps: great for snacking, lentil crisps make an excellent appetizer or afternoon snack; easy to make: these lentil crisps are easy to make! Heat them in the microwave, oven, pan, stove, or grill for 60 to 90 seconds
- Flavourful papadum: pappadums (poppadoms or papad) are a staple of indian food. An indian papadum is similar to a tortilla or flatbread. It is thin, crispy, and easy to cook and digest
- Plus, they are gluten , gmo- and vegan. Without trans fat and cholesterol, you will be more satisfied with this snack option than with traditional potato chips
- Lentils naturally help reduce cholesterol due to their high levels of soluble fibre. 7g protein, 5g fibre, 12% iron, gluten-, gmo-, not-bioengineered, vegan, no-trans fat, no-cholesterol
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.