- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COLD PRESSED OILS & REFINED OILS: Refined oils are extracted using high heat. Also known as hot-pressed oils, refined oils are made by first cleaning them, then grinding them at high speed, which can generate heat up to 200C and using some chemicals, which finally gives us the oil. On the other hand, cold-pressed oils are crushed slowly to extract oil from them. No heat is generated during the process. This also helps in retaining the nutrients and the flavours.
- WHICH OIL IS HEALTHY; COLD PRESSED OR REFINED OIL? Cold-pressed oils are definitely healthier than refined oils. Most of the nutritive capacity of refined oil is lost after they are exposed to high heat & chemicals. The case is completely different in cold-pressed oils, which retain most of their nutrients because of a heat-free and chemical-free manufacturing process. Most cold-pressed oils are rich in Vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory properties and Oleic acid, which boosts your immunity.
- BENEFITS OF USING COLD PRESSED OILS : Cold-pressed oils are good source of polyunsaturated Fatty acids. These oils retain the healthy and nutritional qualities of oilseeds. Cold-pressing retains the natural, healthy antioxidants, which is otherwise destroyed by heat. These oils are a great source of Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids, rich in Zinc & Vitamins like A, C, E, D, Potassium & lecithin, which are vital for good vision, kidneys and a healthy heart.
- HEALTHIEST OILS FOR ALL TYPES OF COOKING & CUISINES: Food cooked in cold-pressed oil has an inherent flavor and taste. This is because the flavor and aroma are not lost due to heat during extraction. The taste and flavor of the cold pressed oil blend well with the spices and hence is a good option for cooking. Mustard oil is used in many Indian states as the main component in vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes. Can be used as a salad dressing along with lemon & honey. Best Oil for Indian Pickles
- GOOD FOR SKIN & THERAPEUTIC USES: As per skin experts, cold-pressed oils can be used as toner and moisturizer. They also act as a hair mask and make a good solution to frizzy hair. Cold pressed oils with aroma ingredients as well as vitamins and nourishing agents are best used on the face and neck. Cosmetic experts suggest cold pressed oil mixed with tint or foundation cream can be applied as a base during make-up.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.