- Blueberries being low in sodium and calories and containing a host of vitamins and minerals. They're rich in Vitamin K, C and antioxidants have a good amount of fiber
- Dried Cranberries contain a modest amount of dietary fiber and almost no fat, making this a good option for those seeking to be more health-conscious, but without sacrificing taste. With ample vitamins, cranberries supply daily dose of nutrients.
- Goji Berries are known for its unique flavor and health-boosting properties. Goji Berries are perfectly soft with little toothsome texture, delicious and nutritious. They are both sweet & savory. They have a mild tangy flavor with a tinge of sweetness. Usually consumed raw and dried
- Can be consumed as is or as replacement or in addition to midmeal snack or topping on yogurt, curd, ice cream etc.
- Store them in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Packed in a facility that also handles nuts and cereals containing gluten.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.