- Useful for those with a stiff or floating great toe, putting on a shoe or walking can be a challenging task. This Splint System applies a low-load, prolonged duration stretch (LLPS) directly across the joint axis.
- Using the hallux varus splint worn on the big toe, the shrunken soft parts (capsule) of the base joint of the big toe are expanded and the progressive malpositioning of the joint is corrected.
- Maintains medial/lateral arch. Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration. It does not support microorganism growth. Washable, odor-free, tough, resilient and lightweight.
- Helps in correcting the Hallux Varus excessive medial deviation of the great toe. It can be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relieve pain.
- Used after bunionectomy or arthroplasty surgeries. Used to check and control the movement of the big toe to point inward toward the other toes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.