- ? Lens Material: PolyHema; Base Curve: 8.6 mm; Diameter: 14.2 mm, Unisex Suitable For Both Male And Female
- ? Ingredients: polyhema-55%, water-45%; Service life of the product before opening the package: 3 Years
- ? Directions to Use: STEP 1: Wash and dry your hands completely using soap and a clean towel. STEP 2: Rinse lenses using solution to remove dirt or debris. STEP 3: Put the lens on the tip of your index finger. STEP 4: Using your free hand, hold your upper eyelid in place so that you don't blink.
- ? Storage Instructions: Before storing your lenses, fill your contact lens container with a contact lens storage solution. ; Safety Instructions: 1. Don't wear contact lenses overnight. 2. Don't wear your contact lenses in the shower or while swimming. 3.Don't reuse contact lens solution. 4.Don't use saline solution for contact lens cleaning or disinfection. 5.Replace your contact lens case every two to three months.
- ? Free Lens Solution & Lens Conatiner Kit
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.