- Health Benefit: Ginger is used in cooking and as traditional medicine; it aids digestion and helps the body fight flu & common Cold.
- Quick Cook: Ground Ginger pounded or powdered wastes lot of time in cooking; but spice liquids Ginger Drop quickly blends in no time.
- Spice Liquid Ginger Drops has an advantage to be used as per individuals tastebuds requirement in their Tea.
- Ratio: 1 Drop= 1 Tsp of Grated Root Ginger. Ideal for use in Dal, vegetables and savory Dishes.
- Preparation: Simple. No preparation or messy powders. VERSATILE A hige range of uses in both food and drinks. ECONOMICAL Compared to the traditional asafoetida powder. CONSISTENT FLAVORING Better cooking with same taste everytime. FLEXIBLE Can be used at any stage of cooking process.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.