- Vimal Agro brings to table a wide variety of pickles, ranging on the wide continuum of sweet to tangy to spicy.
- Eat your kerda pickle with stuffed parathas, bread and yogurt or with chapatis (Indian flatbread) and any vegetable dish. It can also eat with fried snacks. Can also accompanied with paratha, bhujiya and yogurt.
- Pickles are known to add magic and flavour to an otherwise basic preparation. It is the easiest way to add drama to food without any hassle.
- Due to its fermented nature and properties, it offers not only taste but also has multiple health benefits, and hence Ayurveda recommends having pickle with every meal.
- These pickles are prepared under the most hygienic conditions with less oil and authentic herbs and spices, thus making it a great taste enhancer for all your meals
- . Other pickles in this range include Mango Pickle, Mixed Pickle, Lime Pickle, Green Chilli Pickle, Mango and Lime, Lime and Chilli Pickle, Methia Mango Pickle, Garlic Pickle, Ginger Pickle, and Gunda Pickle.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.