- Lucknow Fennel from India is sweeter, more aromatic and smaller than regular fennel seeds.
- Lakhnavi fennel seed has a bold, licorice flavor that supports other flavors well and it is prized for its particular sweetness and aroma.
- India happens to be the largest exporter of fennel seeds, widely known as saunf. A common practice in most Indian households is to have few fennel seeds or saunf at the end of every meal.
- Fennel seeds provide important nutrients, such as vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Fennel seeds pack a bevy of nutrients that make it a must have in your kitchen.
- All our packs are hygienically packed while maintaining strict quality standards to rule out chances of bug infestation or any other kind of contamination.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.