- A fine, easily digestible, iron-rich aromatic variety of South India preferred for making the traditional Biriyani. Ideal as table rice also.
- Easy to cook, delicious taste. Traditionally used in the preparation of biriyani and preparation of Lemon rice, Tamarind rice, Tomato rice, etc.
- Best aromatic rice rich in flavour, small grain and raw.
- Nutrients rich and helps in easy digestion.
- Strengthens your bones, boosts your immune system.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.