- 1. Brand - The Yogis
- 2. Sinus: Sutra neti along with jalneti has the power to cure all nasal related disorders like sinusitis, blockage of nasal passage, etc. It massages the membranes and sinus glands thereby strengthening them. It is also good for nose and throat, tonsillitis and catarrh.
- 3. Eyesight: It helps to stimulate the nerves and improves the functions of the eyes and eyesight.
- 4. Hair problems: Due to cough and cold and nasal congestion, many people experience the conditions of grey hair. The practice of it helps to combat such issues.
- 5. Sutraneti should be performed before asana and pranayama to unblock the passage of air.
- 6. A person having nose bleeding shouldnt perform it.
- 7. Sutra neti practice time The best time to perform sutraneti is the morning. One must do in the presence of a Yoga expert. Initially, it should be practiced continuously for 40 days. After then, it should be practiced once a week.