- Sunflower seeds contain vital nutrients like Vitamin E.
- QUALITY ASSURED : - Our products are rigorously tested against the industry's highest quality standards
- FEEL GOOD FACTOR : - Toasted or untoasted, sunflower seeds can be eaten either way. Add it to salads, raitas or smoothies to bulk them up. Try roasting and seasoning it with spices for a tantalizing snack.
- HEALTH GAIN FACTOR : - Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, Vitamin B1, selenium, phophorus, manganese, magnesium and folate. They are also rich in dietary fiber which means they'll keep you satiated for longer.
- Item Included in Package : - 250 Gram Sunflower Seeds
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.