- Sorghum or jowar is the nutritious cereal which makes a healthy diet. It is traditionally cooked to make a bhakri (a round flat unleavened bread ) or as porridge for breakfast or along with other dishes.
- It is rich in vitamin and minerals and has many health benefits. It is gluten-free and contains a lot of dietary fibre helpful in digestion and making you feel fuller.; It can be used by itself or mixed with other gluten-free flours to make delicious breads, pizza dough, cakes, pastries, etc
- The protein and starch in grain sorghum are comparatively slower to digest than other cereals, and slower rates of digestibility are particularly beneficial for diabetics. Sorghum starch is gluten free.
- Jowar or sorghum is a hardy crop. The grains are often boiled or steamed and used in making porridges and soups, or milled into flour, which are then used in making a number of preparations
- Package Content: 2 Kg of Amorearth Jowar Atta; Quantiy: 2 Kg; Shelf Life: 60 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian