- Bhut jolokia is also known as ghost chilli, ghost pepper, ghost Jolokia, rednagaorNaga Jolokia. This chilli is one of the hottest chillies in the world.
- Use to "heat up" curries, pickles and chutneys. Use it while making gravy and curries and any of your favourite food that you would like to fire up.
- Being three times hotter than an Orange Habanero, our suggestion for cooking with these chillies is to use a small amount, very finely ground (dry or re-hydrated and reduced to a paste).
- Note - Extreme caution should be used when handling or eating this extremely hot chilli pepper and its seeds. Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.