- Korean Solar salt, popularly known as Korean brining salt, is a variety of sea salt that is made by the solar evaporation method and aged for a while in order to bring out the unique mineral flavours that it is best known for.
- These large, white crystals are prized for their minerality, being three times higher than the minerals found in regular sea salt.
- The high concentration of minerals makes it great to use in fermentation and pickling processes where salt is the main preservative. This pickling is used for preserving vegetables and in the making of condiments like Kimchi & Gochujang.
- This natural sea salt has a subtle flavour and makes for a good finishing salt. Sprinkle over your salads, stir-fries, roasted vegetables or baked treats like brownies & sea salt cookies.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.