- Flax seeds is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber. Some people call it a functional food, which means that a person can eat it to boost their health.
- There are two basic types of flax seeds, brown and golden, both found in health food and specialty stores. They have earthy and nutty flavour & flax seeds are a superfood for women.
- People grew flax as a crop in ancient Egypt and China. In Asia, it has had a role in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Flax, also known as common flax or linseed, is a flowering plant, Linum usitatissimum, in the family Linaceae.
- Also known as alsi seeds, A teaspoon of flax seeds also contains traces of various vitamins and minerals, but not in significant quantities. People should try to avoid whole flaxseed and eat it ground.
- Flax seeds are one of the most versatile seeds we have. Today, you see them in oatmeal bowls, acai bowls, smoothies, and other foods, but before this, they were mostly used for creating textiles.
- Flax seeds, also known as linseeds, are the seeds of the flax plant. Every part of the flax plant has its use. Flax fibers are used to make linen and rope. Flax seeds are also used to make linseed oil, used in woodworking and carpentry.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.